Enhance learning through technology.
Learn how to leverage technology with the online M.Ed. in Educational Technology from Lesley University. Our program helps you integrate technology into the school curriculum, assess and teach through digital media, and support all learners with technology. You’ll be able to choose from a wide range of electives to help you meet your instructional goals. And you’ll study in a convenient, fully online environment with experienced faculty and engaged peers.
Program completion leads to endorsement in multiple states. It is the student’s responsibility to know and monitor state requirements and regulations for the endorsement or second license.Request My Info Packet
- Maintain your current work and personal schedule by studying online.
- Benefit from one-on-one academic advising.
For detailed information about programmatic outcomes, please click here.
Program of Study
|ECOMP 5007 21st Century Teaching: Supporting All Learners with Technology
|ECOMP 6016 Teaching and Learning with Digital Media
|ECOMP 6102 Assessment and Technology
|ECOMP 6106 Design Thinking: Learning Ecologies and Technologies||3|
|(Capstone course: taken as last course in program)|
Options for earning elective credits include the following:
- Choose a combination of 7 courses for a total of 21 credits from the following subject areas: technology, literacy, mathematics, science, and/or English as a second language.
- Complete one of the certificate programs below in its entirety. With this option, the student’s transcript will reflect a specialization in the chosen area, and the credits earned can be applied to the elective requirement. Additional courses may be required to total 21 credits.
Literacy for the Classroom Teacher (K-8)
Navigating Our Digital World
Science in Education
Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
Associate ProfessorRead Bio >
Assistant ProfessorRead Bio >
Tuition is $610 per credit hour.
*For a detailed cost breakdown please click here.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
We’ll help you get started by gathering your transcripts for you — and we’ll even pay any fees to get copies for you.