Create a personalized degree that allows you to study your professional interests and inspirations.
Design a degree program that helps you meet your goals with the online M.Ed. Individually Designed Program for Educators from Lesley University. You’ll work with an advisor to develop a flexible study plan, giving you the versatility to take a broad range of courses or pursue a specialization. And you’ll study in a convenient, fully online environment with experienced faculty and engaged peers.
Program completion leads to endorsement in multiple states. It is the student’s responsibility to know and monitor state requirements and regulations for the endorsement or second license.Request My Info Packet
- Maintain your current work and personal schedule by studying online.
- Benefit from one-on-one academic advising.
Program of Study
|EEDUC 6126 Classroom and School Inquiry
|EEDUC 6127 Action Research and Seminar (taken as final course in program)
Options for earning elective credits include the following:
- Choose any combination of graduate-level courses from across the university, many of which are online.
- Complete one of the certificate programs below in its entirety. With this option, the student’s transcript will reflect a specialization in the chosen area, and the credits earned can be applied to the elective requirement. Additional courses must be completed as needed to total 27 credits.
|Advanced Teaching Practices||15|
|Autism Spectrum Disorder: Allies and Advocates||12|
|Literacy for the Classroom Teacher (K-8)||15|
|Navigating Our Digital World||15|
|Science in Education||15|
|Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)||18|
Tuition is $610 per credit hour.
*For a detailed cost breakdown please click here.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
We’ll help you get started by gathering your transcripts for you — and we’ll even pay any fees to get copies for you.