Create a personalized degree that allows you to study your professional interests and inspirations.
Design a degree program that helps you meet your goals with the online M.Ed. Individually Designed Program for Educators from Lesley University. You’ll work with an advisor to develop a flexible study plan, giving you the versatility to take a broad range of courses or pursue a specialization. And you’ll study in a convenient, fully online environment with experienced faculty and engaged peers.Request My Info Packet
- Maintain your current work and personal schedule by studying online.
- Benefit from one-on-one academic advising.
Program of Study
|EEDUC 6126 Classroom and School Inquiry
|EEDUC 6127 Action Research and Seminar (taken as final course in program)
Options for earning elective credits include the following:
- Choose any combination of graduate-level courses from across the university, many of which are online.
- Complete one of the certificate programs below in its entirety. With this option, the student’s transcript will reflect a specialization in the chosen area, and the credits earned can be applied to the elective requirement. Additional courses must be completed as needed to total 27 credits.
|Autism Spectrum Disorder: Allies and Advocates||12|
|Literacy for the Classroom Teacher (K-8)||15|
|Navigating Our Digital World||15|
|Science in Education||15|
|Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)||18|
Tuition is $610 per credit hour.
*For a detailed cost breakdown please click here.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
We’ll help you get started by gathering your transcripts for you — and we’ll even pay any fees to get copies for you.
Completion of the Individually Designed Online Master’s Degree program will not provide an endorsement or teaching license through Lesley University. It is your responsibility to understand and comply with the licensure requirements for the state in which you seek to be licensed.
If you currently hold a Massachusetts initial teaching license, you may be able to identify 12 credits within this program in the content or subject matter knowledge of your license to apply for a professional teaching license after the conferral of your Master’s degree. It is your responsibility to review the content or subject matter knowledge of your license(s). For additional information, please visit our Certification Office’s website.
If you are interested in becoming a teacher and pursuing Massachusetts initial licensure, please contact our Office of Graduate Admissions at email@example.com.