Create a personalized degree that allows you to study your professional interests and inspirations.
Design a degree program that helps you meet your goals with the online M.Ed. Individually Designed Program for Educators from Lesley University. You’ll work with an advisor to develop a flexible study plan, giving you the versatility to take a broad range of courses or pursue a specialization. And you’ll study in a convenient, fully online environment with experienced faculty and engaged peers.Request My Info Packet
- Maintain your current work and personal schedule by studying online.
- Benefit from one-on-one academic advising.
Program of Study
|EEDUC 6126 Classroom and School Inquiry
|EEDUC 6127 Action Research and Seminar (taken as final course in program)
Options for earning elective credits include the following:
- Choose any combination of graduate-level courses from across the university, many of which are online.
- Complete one of the certificate programs below in its entirety. With this option, the student’s transcript will reflect a specialization in the chosen area, and the credits earned can be applied to the elective requirement. Additional courses must be completed as needed to total 27 credits.
|Autism Spectrum Disorder: Allies and Advocates||12|
|Literacy for the Classroom Teacher (K-8)||15|
|Navigating Our Digital World||15|
|Science in Education||15|
|Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)||18|
Tuition is $610 per credit hour.
*For a detailed cost breakdown please click here.
- A completed application
- Official transcripts
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
We’ll help you get started by gathering your transcripts for you — and we’ll even pay any fees to get copies for you.